- Title: The Bridge Kingdom
- Author: Danielle Jensen
- Genre: New Adult/Adult Fantasy Romance that literally follows Murphy’s Law: what can go wrong will go wrong 😂
- My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
What I can tell you about this book:
Lara was raised to be an assassin princess. Trained by her father, The King’s, men to be ruthless and smart, but groomed to be a beautiful and deceiving bride.
When Lara learn of her father’s plan to kill off all of her sisters, leaving only one daughter to marry the king of The Bridge Kingdom, Lara comes up with a plan to save them from that fate and takes matters in her own hands. She marries the King with the intention to bring him, and his kingdom, to their knees.
What she doesn’t intend is to respect her new king and his people, and learn nasty things about her father that causes her to second guess her allegiances.
- I’d recommend this to: everyone who loves Adult Fantasy, enemies-to-lovers slow burn romance, stories with ruthless characters and double-edged heroes, and those who want a little mystery and a lot of war.
- I’d compare this to: Game of Thrones crossed with the badass heroine and romance of Throne of Glass.
- But honestly, this story is way too original and breathtaking to accurately compare it to another.