Hey all! I know it’s been a while since I’ve done a book list/recommendation list but don’t fret- I’m here! So get ready to quench that thirst with:
My Favorite YA/NA Contemporary Romance!
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt (NA Romance/ 4⭐️): These Royals will ruin you… Ella Harper knows what it’s like to struggle in life, something the Royal brothers will never experience. When the pauper(ette?) is rescued from poverty after her mother’s death and thrown into the den of Princes, she has to rely on her street smarts to keep her out of trouble long enough to make it out of high school. Book one of a 5 book series (all of which I loved) Paper Princess is a hilarious, feel-good rom-com with twists that will leave you hanging on tight for the next novel.
- When it’s Real by Erin Watt (NA Romance/4⭐️): Pop star hottie Oakley Ford is one of the most famous teen celebrities in America, born to movie star parents and given incredible talent. When Oakley starts turning his heart-throb image into trouble making bad-boy, his manager thinks of the perfect solution: use a normal, ordinary girl to turn his image back around. Vaughn thinks she can put up with Oakley for the amount they are paying her, especially since her job is to show up to A-list parties and get taken out on fancy dates. But then things start to get a little too real.
- One Small Thing by Erin Watt (NA Romance/ 5⭐️): Much unlike Erin Watt’s other novels, OST is a romance novel with a serious undertone (hense the 5 stars for this beautifully written and crafted novel). Beth’s hasn’t gotten to experience life since her sister died in a car accident, and her parents have made sure of it. Beth wants to experience high school for herself, but feels stuck in her sister’s shadow. When Beth sneaks out to a party and meets a mysteriously gorgeous guy, she wants to follow the thrill of her first serious crush. But there’s one small thing he’s holding back: he was the driver responsible for her sister’s death.
- Boys of Brayshaw High by Meagan Brandy (NA Romance/ 4⭐️): Raven’s life used to revolve around the prostitute who slept around in her home and stole her food and her money, AKA her mom. But when she gets taken from her mother and put into an all-girls foster house, Raven’s quick to see that maybe her home was the most friendly place for her. In her new town, and her new school, the Brayshaw Boys run the show. Raven isn’t a meek and timid girl ready to back down, hell no. Raven is going to give the brothers a run for their title, and piss off a few other people along the way.
- Fumbled Hearts by Meagan Brandy (NA Romance/ 4⭐️): Kalani is strong, independent and ready to take on the world. Nate is the playboy, star quarterback and as cocky as they come. Nate thinks he can seduce the hot new girl right between his sheets, but Kalani knows better than to fall for the type of game Nate is playing. But even after being rejected, Nate can’t keep his eyes, or his mind, off the sassy woman loaded with secrets. And though she may try, Kalani can’t keep away either.
- I Spy the Boy Next Door by Samantha Armstrong (YA Romance/ 5 ⭐️): Mallory has been home schooled all her life, due to her near-kidnapping as a child that freaked her parents into practically locking her up. Okay, maybe not totally locking her up, but it sure feels that way. The only highlight of her day is seeing her super-hot next door neighbor, Troy, run by her window, and talking to her bestie online. So when Mallory finally convinces her parents to let her go to high school and finish off her senior year, she’s left to wonder if Troy is really the boy she dreamed he’d be- or if his mysterious, bad boy image is too much to handle.
- Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines (YA Romance, 4 ⭐️): A tragedy in Maggie’s past has left her mute and distant, too scared to talk about the night that ruined her life. Forced to move in with her Aunt and Uncle, and their star-quarterback son Brady, Maggie’s life is turned around once more. Lawton is a small town with small minded people, and her choice to be silent doesn’t take well with everyone. But one night, in the shadows of a field party, golden boy West can’t help but spill his secrets to the girl he know won’t say a word. Except Maggie understands his pain, and she can’t keep quiet when her voice is what holds him together.
One thought on “~ My Favorite YA/NA Contemporary Romance 💕 ~”